The poor darling, Omarosa doesn’t realize that if her characterization is true, DJT’s “mental decline” was in full force when he hired her to work in the White House DLH (graphics not in original)
Robin Roberts had it right:
‘I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally,’ she said.
Her dramatic interview, however, did not move GMA anchor Robin Roberts, who believed her appearance was her own shameless plug for a book deal and dismissed her antics with ‘Bye, Felicia,’ a pop culture catch-phrase.
When someone says that they’re leaving and you could really give two shits lessthat they are. Their name then becomes “felicia”, a random bitch that nobody is sad to see go. They’re real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are “felicia”. (urban dictionary)
From The Daily Mail:
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Something serious was going on in Donald’s brain.’ Omarosa tells how President Trump exhibited a ‘mental decline that could not be denied’ as she watched his rambling Lester Holt interview in her explosive book http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6019907/Omarosa-tells-President-Trumps-mental-decline-not-denied.html
- Omarosa Manigualt Newman’s blockbuster book Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House is set to be published August 14
- In an excerpt from the book exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com, the former White House assistant to the president makes the case for his mental decline
- Hope [Hicks] had gone over the briefing on discussing Comey’s firing with him a dozen times, Omarosa says
- ‘Throughout this erratic and contradictory interview, I kept thinking, ‘Oh No! Oh No! This is bad!’ she writes.
- The explosive book promises to deliver the juiciest insider scoop yet about Trump and the Trump White House
- Last week it was reported that Omarosa has been interviewed by federal investigators in the Trump-Cohen prob